In your position as Estimator/Project Manager, your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- to effectively solicit and estimate mechanical work in the retrofit and new construction market places;
- to effectively manage projects to conclusion including but not limited to sub trade management, material procurement, labour allocation, scheduling, progress billing and final billing;
- to build and maintain client relationships for the Company for the purposes of client retention and business development;
You will also be responsible for performing any other duties incidental to the position of Estimator/Project Manager and any other duties as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
- 4 years of post secondary education or Degree in relevant field
- 2-5 year experience in Estimating/Project Management (HVAC and Plumbing) in the Mechanical Industry or
- 5 year experience as Project Coordinator in the Mechanical Industry