In your position as Project Coordinator, your duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- Preparing and sending out RFQs and RFIs
- Collection and entry of subtrade bids
- Attend to notarize statutory declarations
- Attend project site meetings as required
- Preparation and distribution of shop drawing submittals
- Allocation of project resources including manpower and tool rentals/purchases
- Liaising with site superintendents on projects
- Review and entry of project invoices
- Monthly project progress billing and invoice follow up
- Preparation of project close out documents and manuals
- Assisting project management with incidental duties including ordering of prints, review of drawings, report preparation etc.
- Providing phone coverage for administrative staff
You will also be responsible for performing any other duties incidental to the position of Project Coordinator and any other duties as may be assigned to you by the Company from time to time.
- 2 years of post secondary education or Diploma in relevant field
- 2-5 year experience as Project Coordinator. Mechanical Industry experience preferred but is not a requirement.