Last updated: February 29, 2020
Questions or Complaints
1430 Kootenay Street
Vancouver, BC, Canada
What is Personal Information
Except where limited exceptions apply, Somatic will always make a reasonable effort to ensure that individuals are notified in advance of the purposes for which their personal information will be collected, used or disclosed and that, where necessary, consent is obtained. Depending on the circumstances, consent may be express or implied.
You may withdraw your consent to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information at any time, subject to legal or contractual restrictions. A decision to withhold or withdraw certain personal information may restrict Somatic from offering or providing its Services to you.
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
Somatic limits the collection, use and disclosure of personal information to what is required and reasonable in the circumstances.
During your use of the Website or in the provision of the Services to you or otherwise, you may be asked to voluntarily provide personal information for purposes such as:
- to provide you with the Services (service inquiries);
- to contact and correspond with you regarding your transactions (including payment issues), your use of the Services, and to provide you with customer care services;
- to facilitate transactions, process orders and payments for the Services;
- to develop, deliver and improve the Services;
- to administer and facilitate your participation in contests and promotions related to the Services;
- to process and respond to your inquiries, requests and to otherwise administer Somatic’s relationship with you;
- to facilitate and enhance your use of the Website;
- to develop, deliver and improve the Services and advertising; and
- as otherwise specified at the time of collection.
- to conduct surveys or questionnaires related to services
Somatic may develop a confidential profile for you, which will be used to provide Services to you and facilitate your use of the Website. Additionally, Somatic may keep a record of all communications with you.
If you contact Somatic by email or otherwise indicate that you would like to receive emails from Somatic, Somatic may send to you emails or other communications containing information and promotions Somatic believes may interest you as permitted by applicable law. At any time, you may ask the Somatic to stop sending you emails and other information by sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the steps on the email communication sent.